Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Tuesday June 4th

Just for today I hate running. Hate it! To the point that I never want to do it again.

Obviously I will continue running. I will continue the streak. I will continue to improve. But right now I want nothing to do with it. And I'm going to allow myself to feel those feelings tonight.

I hate being out of breath.

I hate feeling everything jiggle with every step.

I hate how difficult it seems to be now when it came so easy before.

I hate my heavy feet.

I hate my sore calves and shins.

I hate my knee and the pain I feel.

I hate how tired my lungs feel. 

I hate!

And now I'm letting go of that hate so that I can go out and run again tomorrow. 

In regards to food I feel as though I did pretty well today. I ate under my calorie goal again and I made good choices and allowed myself a cupcake (no frosting) tonight. 

I had to bake cupcakes for Isabel's graduation tomorrow. I made decorations for the top that are supposed to be graduation caps. I hope they're a hit, even if they didn't turn out the way I had hoped.




Tuesday June 4th:
Goal: 1540
Food: 1860
Exercise: -328
Net: 1532


Breakfast:
Whole wheat English muffin, 1 Tbsp creamy peanut butter, 1 cup soy milk
Calories: 255

Snack:
Red Bull Zero, Trenta green iced tea, assorted hard candies
Calories: 111

Lunch:
Carl's Jr BBQ Chicken Sandwich low carb
Calories: 180

Snack:
Apple, Strawberries with whipped cream
Calories: 207

Dinner:
Baby back ribs, rice, green beans, bagel thin with melted cheese
Calories: 828

Dessert:
Homemade vanilla cupcake no frosting
Calories: 209

Exercise:
1 mile interval run/walk, 1 mile run, 1 mile walk
Calories: -328

Positive: I really did not want to run the whole mile tonight, but I didn't allow myself to stop. I just kept going. I also was tempted to cut my workout short by just heading home, but I kept walking to get over 3 miles in for the day.

2 comments:

  1. Tracy, the cupcakes are adorable and I knew exactly what they were before I read the description.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Linds! They were a big hit at the graduation party. No one knew they were mine, but they were all gone before the store bought ones AND I saw someone take a picture of it, so that made me feel really good :)

      Delete