Sunday, June 2, 2013

Sunday June 2nd

I'm joining My Fitness Pal tomorrow.

I thought I could lose weight on my own. And I thought that I was doing a better job with eating better. But the scale keeps going up and clearly I need help.

So I'm asking for help. Because I can't do this alone.

I'm hoping that I won't get too obsessed with the numbers and with calories. And I'm hoping that if I'm careful with how I use my calories that this will work and I will start seeing the scale go the way I want it to.

I'm actually mentally okay, surprisingly. I'm increasing my highest adult weight weekly, but I know that I'm making improvements, no matter how small and no matter if the results are evident. If you think about it, there are things that can be measured. Like running. I've successfully completed 7 days of streaking! Even when I didn't want to go. Even when I skipped other parts of my workout. Even when I could think of a hundred thirty-seven reasons why I can't go. Seven days... A whole week.

So, I set up an account on My Fitness Pal and I plan on tracking my starting weight tomorrow. I also downloaded the app to my phone, so that will make it that much easier to track and to stay on plan.

Fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment