Saturday, June 8, 2013

Saturday June 8th

I think I went over on calories today. I say think because I put a calorie number on what I ate at Isabel's surprise graduation party. I wasn't really sure how to track every little thing that I ate, so I made good choices called it 1200 calories and enjoyed the party.

You never know. I could have gone over and I could have gone under. But I really could care less because we pulled off the surprise and it was nice to not have to worry about food and just enjoy spending time with our family and seeing the joy on a 5 year olds face. She couldn't be more excited to have graduated from pre-k and more excited to start kindergarten.

 
My legs are getting stronger from the daily 1 mile run as well. I can totally tell a difference between day 1 and day 13. I would actually be worried if I wasn't feeling the mile get easier to run. I love the way my legs are looking and am excited to see the change over the next 31 days with the squat challenge. I really do think that it will help with running as well.
 
This is the longest I think I've stuck with a workout goal. I know I'm not even half way, so I don't know why I'm thinking about this, but I'm starting to think about what my next steps are going to be. Do I take a break after the 4th of July when this streak is over? Do I keep going to make it a full 50 days? Do I see how long of a streak I can go for? I'm excited to see where I can go from here. I don't know if I will want to stop the streak once it gets up to those higher numbers.

I love the potential I have to really go anywhere from here.

Saturday June 8th:
Goal: 1540
Food: 1687
Exercise: -118
Net: 1569

Breakfast:
Coffee, 2 Tbsp creamer, 2 splenda, 1 cup soy milk, 2 whole wheat waffles, 1 Tbsp peanut butter
Calories: 387

Lunch:
Miscellaneous food items from graduation party
Calories: 1200

Dessert:
4 oz golden spoon frozen yogurt
Calories: 100

Exercise:
1 mile run, squats, arms
Calories: -118

Positive: I didn't worry about food today. I made myself a small plate and gave it a calorie total and called it a day. I ate late enough that I didn't need to eat dinner and I ate enough that I didn't feel deprived or too full.

No comments:

Post a Comment