Friday, June 14, 2013

Friday June 14th

Patrick and I went on a date tonight. Nothing too romantic, but much needed. We actually tried to think of the last time we went on a date just the two of us. We both can't remember when..

We keep saying we are going to make more time to go out on a date, but life gets in the way. Life being kids, money, work, etc.

So when my mom offered to have Isabel spend the night tonight so I can get in my run tomorrow morning, Patrick and I took full advantage of a night without kids (especially since the big kids will be here for a week starting tomorrow).

Patrick and I went out for sushi for dinner, went grocery shopping and after putting the groceries away Patrick joined me for a two mile walk. When we got back from our walk I went on for a two mile run (1 mile run and 1 mile intervals).

I was going to just stop at 3 miles total and just be over on calories for the day, but I decided to do the intervals for a mile to make up those calories and because I was feeling good. Plus I'm doing pretty well sticking go my workout goals for this week and wanted to keep it going.

Friday June 14th:
Goal: 1540
Food: 1894
Exercise: -414
Net: 1480

Breakfast:
Strawberries and cream oatmeal, raspberry Greek yogurt, coffee, creamer, splenda
Calories: 342


Lunch:
2 corn dogs
Calories: 380

Snack:
Apricot, trail mix
Calories: 311

Dinner:
Sushi- edamame, red dragon roll, spicy scallop roll
Calories: 861

Exercise:
 2 mile walk, 1 mile run, 1 mile intervals, squats, arms, abs
Calories: -414

Positive: I finally made it grocery shopping and we once again have fresh fruits and veggies in the house (as well as a lot of other healthier foods).

No comments:

Post a Comment