Monday, June 24, 2013

Workout Schedule

Last Weeks Workout:
Monday June 17th: Walk✔, Interval Run✔ and Streak✔, arms✔,  abs✔ (added 1 mile intervals and completed arm workout twice)
Tuesday June 18th: Walk✔, Interval Run✔ and Streak✔, 65 squats✔, arms✔, abs✔
Wednesday June 19th: Walk✔, Interval Run✔ and Streak✔, 70 squats✔, arms✔, abs✔ (added 1 mile intervals and completed both arm and ab workout twice)
Thursday June 20th: Walk✔, Interval Run✔ and Streak✔, 75 squats✔, arms✔, abs✔ (completed both arm and ab workout twice)
Friday June 21st: Walk✔, Interval Run✔ and Streak✔, 80 squats✔, arms✔, abs✔ (completed both arm and ab workout twice)
Saturday June 22th: Long Run with Streak✔, 85 squats✔, arms❌, abs❌
Sunday June 23th: Streak✔, 90 squats✔, arms❌, abs❌
 
Monday- Friday: 1 mile interval run, 1 mile run, 1 mile walk
Long Run: 3 miles intervals and 1 mile streak (total 4 miles)

I'm actually pretty impressed with myself for completing as many workouts as I did. To only have skipped arms and abs during the weekend is pretty good for me, plus I added quite a bit during the week. 


This Weeks Workout:
Monday June 24th: Walk, Interval Run and Streak, 95 squats, arms, abs
Tuesday June 25th: Walk, Interval Run and Streak, 100 squats, arms, abs
Wednesday June 26th: Walk, Interval Run and Streak, 100 squats, arms, abs
Thursday June 27th: Walk, Interval Run and Streak, 50 squats, arms, abs
Friday June 28th: Streak, 55 squats, arms, abs
Saturday June 29th: Streak, 60 squats, arms, abs
Sunday June 30th: Streak, 100 squats, arms, abs
 
Monday- Thursday: 1 mile interval run, 1 mile run, 1 mile walk

We are going on vacation this week starting Friday and I do not know how often I will have spare time to get in a workout. I plan on making the time to get in a mile every day as well as squats, abs and arms. Those three workouts can be done in the hotel and a mile run only takes me about 12 minutes. That is something I can handle while on vacation. I will feel like I'm still getting something accomplished without stressing about getting it done. If I have the extra time I will try to do more, but this is a family vacation and I really want to spend time with them. I'm not going to put too much pressure on myself though. The only two I have to do each day are the streak and squats. No pressure! Especially since we are going to be doing a lot of walking around while we're on vacation.

Since I have been pretty consistent with doing the ab and arm workout twice, I am making that the default workout. This is what I have been doing and what will be considered one set:
 
Ab workout
25 Crunches
25 Right side crunches
25 Left side crunches
10 Reverse crunches 
10 Right side leg lifts
25 Right side side crunch
10 Left side leg lifts
25 Left side side crunch
20 Donkeys each leg
25 Crunches
10 Sit ups
20 Butt raise with kick (10 each side)
10 Scissors (both sides)
10 Roll ups
10 Superman

Arm workout
10 Standing chest press
10 Kickbacks
10 Bicep curls
10 Bent over rows
10 Shoulder press
10 Front raise 
10 Lateral raise
10 Fly
20 Chest press
10 Fly
10 Lateral raise
10 Front raise
10 Shoulder raise
10 Bent over rows
10 Bicep curls
10 Kickbacks 
10 Standing chest press

No comments:

Post a Comment