Monday, June 17, 2013

Monday June 17th

The most logical thing to do after an upsetting weigh in is to workout, which I did. 4.26 miles to be exact. And then an arm workout and an ab workout.

The next logical thing is to eat like a mad woman.

Oh wait! That's not logical.

But it is what I did. I ended the day with 134 calories left for the day, but with what I ate it ended up not being a good day. And that is, I think, the most frustrating thing about the day. Yes I gained and it was upsetting, but I had two choices 1) Move on and do something positive or 2) Be destructive to my body, in a way punishing myself for what the scale said.

I did both, but instead of focusing on the fact that I did my workout this morning, or that I ended the day with calories left over, I have been obsessing over my menu for the day. I can't go back and change it now. I can only try to remember how I feel right now and avoid doing it again.

I can also focus on the positives. Like how I had a scheduled workout, which I completed and then some. Or that I could have eaten even worse than I did. Or that tomorrow is another day.

Sunday June 16th:
Goal: 1540
Food: 1832
Exercise: -426
Net: 1406

Breakfast:
Whole wheat waffles, peanut butter, banana, coffee, creamer, splenda

Calories: 432

Snack:
Apple
Calories: 80

Lunch:
Fat free tuna salad kit, garden veggie chips
Calories: 1060

Snack:
2 hard boiled eggs, popcorn
Calories: 260

Exercise:
1 mile intervals, 1 mile run, .5 mile walk, 1 mile intervals, .5 mile walk, arm workout x2, ab workout
Calories: -425

Positive: I ended up binging on veggie chips. I have to look at this in a positive way because it could have been a lot worse. A lot worse...

No comments:

Post a Comment