Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Wednesday June 19th

I wasn't quite sure what to do with the 1,056 calories I burned this morning. I wasn't really too hungry today so I have decided to hold onto some of them for tomorrow since we are going out to dinner. I'm not sure how I will feel seeing the difference in calories go from 600+ over one day and probably a few hundred in the red tomorrow. But I just need to remember that it is all working itself out in the end.

In shopping news I found a new shirt. It was at a store that I normally don't shop at because the clothes are geared towards a younger crowd, but I did find one shirt that I was drawn towards and I just had to buy it. "Do things with passion or not at all."

 
And I think I finally decided on the tattoo I want to get. Just not sure when. I originally wanted to get "twenty 6 point 2" but I recently saw 26.2 in roman numerals and I really liked the way it looks. I am thinking of the following location and font. "xxvi.ii"

 
And the streak continues. I love coming home from my run to update my mirror. 24 days straight. I am a rockstar and I'm starting to believe it. And Patrick's Woot Woot is great encouragement because I know he will see the updates every day too.

 

Wednesday June 19th:
Goal: 1540
Food: 1990
Exercise: -1056
Net: 934

Breakfast:
Whole wheat waffles, peanut butter, banana, 1/2 cup grapes, coffee, creamer, splenda

Calories: 494

Snack:
2 sugar free caramel apple werther's
Calories: 16

Lunch:
Egg salad sandwich, potato chips, lemon bar
Calories: 640

Dinner:
 Chicken nachos, chips & salsa
Calories: 840

Exercise:
1 mile intervals, 1 mile run, 1 mile walk, 1 mile intervals, 70 squats, arm workout x2, ab workout x2
Calories: -1056

Positive: I wore my HRM for the first time in months and am going to make it a habit to accurately track my calories burned instead of guesstimating.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment