Thursday, June 13, 2013

Thursday June 13th

I am having a pretty bad negative body day. Which is fortunate because I was supposed to have therapy tonight. Except she canceled. And now I have no outlet.

So I am sitting here pointing out every negative thing I can see and think of about my body. All of my imperfections.

The incident that sparked the thoughts? Putting on a bathing suit and taking Isabel to the pool with Patrick. 

Before putting on that bathing suit, that god awful piece of fabric, I felt great about myself. I felt slimmer. I've been feeling healthier. I've actually liked what I see in the mirror. 

And now I want to cry. 

In happier news, I stayed off of the scale today. Normally I weigh in on Thursday's to see where I'm at for the week. This morning I resisted and decided that the only time that number matters is on Monday mornings at my weigh in. That's a huge success!

I was planning on skipping my run altogether today. I felt like I needed a break. But I went for the one mile run to keep the streak going. I'm glad I went for that one mile. Even if it wasn't everything I had planned today it was something.

Thursday June 13th:
Goal: 1540
Food: 1575
Exercise: -118
Net: 1457

Breakfast:
 Raisin bran, soy milk
Calories: 250


Lunch:
Buffalo chicken breast bites
Calories: 332

Snack:
Cheetos, 1/2 Hershey's bar
Calories: 255

Dinner:
Pasta, meat sauce, chicken breast
Calories: 628

Dessert:
Popcorn
Calories: 110

Exercise:
1 mile run, squats, ab workout
Calories: -118

Positive: I stayed off of the scale today and didn't obsess about what it says.

No comments:

Post a Comment