Thursday, June 6, 2013

Thursday June 6th

Well, as habit will have it I checked my weight this morning. I know that I wanted to stay off of the scale, but I just couldn't help it.

And the scale showed that the changes I made are working and it is finally heading in the right direction. *Happy Dance!* I really don't want to let my emotions be dictated by the scale, but it still is for now, and thankfully this week the scale was my friend.

I'm hoping that as time goes on I will rely on that less and less. And I'm sure that when the negative thoughts start fading away and I am able to see more of my positives then those numbers won't matter anymore.

Despite the positive progress with the scale, today was probably the worst day food choice wise and yet it was the day that I was left with the most calories left over. It's about that time to head back to the grocery store to get some more fresh foods. That definitely helps to make better choices.

Thursday June 6th:
Goal: 1540
Food: 1575
Exercise: -118
Net: 1475


Breakfast:
Special K Strawberry Waffles, 1 Tbsp peanut butter, 1 cup soy milk
Calories: 295
 
Lunch:
6 Chicken taquitos, apple
Calories: 480

Snack:
M&Ms, Kettle corn popcorn
Calories: 380

Dinner:
3/4 Chipotle burrito bowl
Calories: 420

Exercise:
1 mile run
Calories: -118

Positive: I cleaned the entire apartment today and the place looks amazing. It is so nice to finally have our small apartment feel like home.

No comments:

Post a Comment