Monday, June 3, 2013

Weigh In #3 and 7 Positives

Last weeks weight: 181.8
This weeks weight: 184.4



+/-: +2.6
Total +/-: +2.6
Thoughts: I'm disappointed but resetting so that I can have a fresh start on My Fitness Pal and I feel good about the reset and about trying something that will hopefully work before I gain any more weight.

I've reset my weight and my measurements, but I wanted to share all of that information with you, so here are my updated measurements with any differences between now and two weeks ago.

Measurements:
Arm (L)- 13" (+.25)
Thigh (L)- 26.25" (+.25)
Bust- 40" (0)
Waist- 36" (0)
Hips- 44.5" (+.25)

BMI- 27.2= overweight (+0.4)

I think I was doing something wrong... But I'm not dwelling on it. Instead I'm using it as motivations to make some serious changes.

I decided to work on my self appreciation by writing one positive about myself a day. It makes me think of the good things at the end of each day and then I can see the list at the end of the week to boost my self-esteem.

I chose to list them with my weigh in because I know that there will be times that the weigh-in does not go the way I had hoped. I would like to say honestly that the number won't affect me, but it does, so listing my positives will make me focus on that instead of what the scale says. 

Positives:
1. I ran a mile straight without stopping!
2. I had no motivation to workout tonight so I sought out motivation and an extra kick in the butt and it worked.
3. I felt satisfied today, never full, and I allowed myself a treat without going overboard.
4. I listened to my body tonight and didn't push myself too hard to workout and more importantly I didn't mentally beat myself up for not doing the dvd.
5. I have not only gone out to run a mile for 5 days in a row, but I have successfully run a mile straight for 5 days in a row!
6. I found myself genuinely happy today because I feel like our small apartment is finally becoming a home.
7. I have made it a full week with my running streak and don't see myself stopping any time soon. I feel like even though my calves and shins are tight that I can keep going, so I do. Who knows, maybe soon I will start increasing the mileage of running and can make it two miles without stopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment