Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Running Photo's

I have really wanted to take professional running photo's of me running on the wash (or anywhere really). Maybe not "professional".. Patrick would be a good enough photographer for this purpose.

I don't know why, but I think it would be fun to have those pictures. I wouldn't necessarily put them in a frame around the house, but maybe on my motivational wall? It seems kind of silly now that I'm typing it out...

As of right now, these are the pictures I have of myself running:













The other "running" photos I have are not while running, just at the race. And the race day pics from the race photographers are just too expensive, even if there are some cute ones. Then again, there are some pretty awful ones too.

I'm not even sure if I can pull off a good running photo. And that's not what I'm going for. I think the best way to explain it is to have a photo, a visual memory of this part of my life. I want a picture that looks good so that when I can no longer run I can look back and remember when...

Just not sure when I want to do this. I am thinking I will wait until I get closer to my goal weight so that I'm not obsessing over how my body looks in the picture, but instead appreciating what my body is doing in the picture.

Unfortunately, this is exactly what I'm thinking is going on right now:

No comments:

Post a Comment