Monday, May 27, 2013

Weigh In #2 and 7 Positives

Last weeks weight: 181.8
This weeks weight: 181.8

+/-: 0
Total +/-: 0
Thoughts: I gave my excuses yesterday. I know that I need to continue to improve my food intake and continue to workout. The weight can't stay forever if I continue to make the necessary changes to be healthier!

I decided to work on my self appreciation by writing one positive about myself a day. It makes me think of the good things at the end of each day and then I can see the list at the end of the week to boost my self-esteem.

I chose to list them with my weigh in because I know that there will be times that the weigh-in does not go the way I had hoped. I would like to say honestly that the number won't affect me, but it does, so listing my positives will make me focus on that instead of what the scale says. 

Positives:
1. I am conscious of other peoples wants and needs
2. I have a good system for saving up for the Dopey Challenge- $1=1 mile
3. I tried something new today and I enjoyed it, can't wait to improve
4. I am starting to get honest about the past so I can begin to heal
5. I didn't get upset that I had to cancel part of my workout
6. I am proud of my runner's feet and with what I've accomplished to earn them
7. I enjoyed myself today without stressing about food, not getting in my workout or how my clothes fit. I just allowed myself to enjoy the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment