Friday, May 10, 2013

Thirteen Point 1- Rose Bowl Half 1/22/12

(I have so many things I want to write about regarding running and my plans to run the 2015 Dopey Challenge, but in order to focus on my future I want to embrace and share my running past... These race recaps were written for my original blog and have been added here for a view into how I came to where I am now.)

*Originally posted 2/28/12

Our second half marathon race was scheduled a week before our last long distance training run. Not the smartest decision we've ever made, especially since the course was majority trail and we were not prepared.

It was worth it though, and I am beyond happy that we did it and that we were able to lay on the 50 yard line at the Rose Bowl.



At the top of a very steep hill.

Right after crossing the finish line.

On the 50 yard line.

Carbing it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment