Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Wednesday May 29th

Today was a much better day both motivation wise and food wise. I'm still not 100% where I want to be in regards to eating right, but I'm getting there. Today may not have been the best, but I never felt full. Instead I felt satisfied throughout the day and stopped eating before I felt too full. That's a step in the right direction.

I got my workout in early today, going for a 1 mile walk, a 1 mile run and a 1 mile walk followed by Jillian Michael's Yoga Meltdown. I think I need to put this yoga DVD on hold for a while because I find myself standing around while she performs certain moves that puts too much pressure on my wrists. I'm not there yet so I'd rather do a DVD that I am able to perform more of the moves. I'm looking forward to doing yoga again, especially when I can do it all.

My run was great and my time improved by about 15 seconds. I ran a different course which had a lot of downhill, or at least more so than my normal route. I used it to my advantage though. I'd like to say that running a mile straight is getting easier to do, but it's not. At least not yet. I mean it's only day 3, so I'm not expecting a huge improvement already. I guess in a way it is easier only because I can use some positive self-talk/motivation when the mile gets tough by telling myself I've already done it for the last few days so I know it can be done.

It's all about putting one foot in front of the other and repeating.

Wednesday May 29th
 
Breakfast: 
2 Kellogg's special k strawberry waffles
1 Tbsp creamy peanut butter
1/2 Tbsp honey
 
Snack: 
Apple
 
Lunch:
Hot dog on a stick- hot dog
Hot dog on a stick- pepper jack
Fries
Lemonade
 
Snack:
Sweet Factory candy
 
Dinner: 
Chipotle burrito bowl: rice, black beans, chicken, peppers, corn salsa, sour cream, lettuce, cheese
 
No fast food: ✔
No regular soda: ✔
No scale: ✔
Water: 6
Workout: 1 mile walk, 1 mile run, 1 mile walk. Jillian Michaels Yoga Meltdown 
Positive: I felt satisfied today, never full, and I allowed myself a treat without going overboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment