Friday, July 26, 2013

What a Morning

This is what I woke up to this morning.

This morning I walked outside to leave for work at 6:30 and the the first thing I heard were the geese flying to the wash right by our apartment. It apparantly rained last night, which means (in Southern California at least) that there will usually be a beautiful sunrise. Not only was there a beautiful sunrise, but there was also a rainbow. And I made it to the parking lot just in time to see the geese fly by.

It has been one of those mornings that just put a smile on your face and a positive spin to your day, and that all happened before 7am!

I can't wait to see what the rest of the day brings, and I can only hope that it is as amazing as what has already happened.

Hope everyone else is having a wonderful start to their Friday!

(Sorry for the poor quality photos. My iPhone is not an ideal camera and I unfortunately did not have my camera with me. Live and learn!)








No comments:

Post a Comment