Thursday, July 11, 2013

Thursday July 11th

Day three! This is usually when I stop picking out my outfits, stop taking pride in my clothing and body and stop waking up early to do my makeup. Don't be surprised when I have a picture of jeans and flip flops tomorrow. I will still be dressing nicely (or at least what I think is being nicely dressed), but it's Friday, so I think more casual is doable.

Necklace from: Caffe Aroma

Dress from: Target

Shoes from: Kohls




Goal: 1200
Food: 1695
Exercise: -1025
Net: 670

 
Breakfast:
Greek Yogurt Strawberry (140)

Oatmeal (150)

Lunch: 

Three Cheese Baked Ziti (300)

Snack:
Dark Chocolate Raspberry Popsicle (80)

Dinner: 
Lasagna (310)
Garlic Bread (110)
Caesar Salad (150)
Pink Moscato (135)
 
Exercise:

1.37 mile walk (-173)
2.10 mile walk (-243)
3.10 mile interval run (-609)
40 Donkey Kicks
Calories burned: -1025 

Positive: I told myself last night that in order to skip my run I had to go the next day (today). I went tonight and had my best run yet! Not only did I run faster than normal, but I felt great while doing it.


I do not have the energy or time tonight for good/bad and thoughts. It was a long day at work and we are getting ready to take the kids down to the pool for a little while before bed. I have some thoughts that I wrote a post about that will be posted tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment