Monday, July 22, 2013

Family Night

I told my coworker today that I had a case of the Monday's. Not so much because it was a bad day, but because I was bored and was pretty much just counting down the time until I was off at 4:30. I got off of work to find out there was a pretty bad accident on the freeway and I needed to take a detour. It didn't push me too far off schedule, and I can only hope that no one was hurt too badly.

I made it to Isabel's swim lesson with plenty of time to spare. I called and made an appointment with the personal trainer for tomorrow to pay her. We will start our sessions next Monday at 6pm. I went to the running store in town to buy my best friend an interval timer for her training (they don't sell them anymore so I'll have to buy her one online tomorrow). Patrick made a wonderful dinner (champagne included, for us, not Isabel). And to my surprise, he bought the family a Family Feud game for our Wii. He bought it yesterday and it came in the mail today.

No reason to have a case of the Monday's!

Holla for twenty thousand dollas!
 
Marley unamused by our competition.
 
Isabel and me having fun with the camera on my phone.

Funny faces!

I can never get a serious picture our of him...

So glad I caught this picture.

Like father, like daughter. Trying to get a nice family photo... Better luck next time!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Reena! We had fun trying to get a good picture. Lots of laughter :)

    ReplyDelete